All information required by operators in different forms data are used for purely technical purposes. A disclosure of personal information to third parties does not occur.
Each time a website or a linked object following access data are stored:
- The address (URL) of the visited page
- the “referer” of external links
- the name of a downloaded file
- the date and time of the request
- whether accessed via PC, smartphone or tablet
- the IP address of the requesting computer (encrypted)
- the country from which the access is made
- Pages not found
- any “abnormal” activities such as SQL injection
The IP address of the requesting computer is encrypted in a secure manner so that no conclusions as to the real IP address is possible. So the personal anonymity of visitors to this page remains guaranteed.
The stored data are used exclusively for technical and statistical purposes; a comparison with other data or data disclosed to third parties, even in part, does not take place.