It is a pure Content Management System, which I started programming at the beginning of 2013 and stopped at the end of 2016. I wanted to integrate into this CMS an online shop, but now I think it is better to develop it as a WordPress plugin. This gives me the opportunity to concentrate on the shop functions and by the way I reach more potential customers.
Get information about visitor numbers, which countries, which websites from your side is linked.
Comfortable scour the log file online.
Large errors are also sent via email to the admin..
From Bootstrap different menu types are stored. Even a simple HTML list is possible.
You use TinyMCE, an online editor in Word style. You immediately see the result. Can be switched off.
Organize your online downloads and are automatically informed by e-mail via a download. Statistics included.
Used to support linguistic diversity when only very short text is necessary. Everywhere in integration.
Interlace your text and use the same text in different places or even better organization.
An online blog system with categories. A very stripped down version of WordPress.
Inform your visitors about news. Show that your site is “alive”. Several news blocks can be created.
Let go several photos, with description possibilities, control and status. Everything can be turned off or on.
You can present your page in up to 10 languages. This feature is integrated everywhere. Can be switched off.
Make fast layout changes online or quickly switch to a different layout. With Code Editor online.
- This Software “shoprex” is licensed with GNU GPL v2.0 and therefore free
- This Software can not be sold
- The external libraries and plugins (Link) in this project are subject to their respective license.
- By downloading and installing the software “shoprex” you agree to the license terms for this software and the respective used external extensions and plugins.
- Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/)
- html5shiv (https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv und http://www.paulirish.com/2011/the-history-of-the-html5-shiv/)
- respond (https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond)
- jQuery (http://jquery.com/)
- jQuery UI (http://jqueryui.com/)
- jQuery Plugin ‘cookie’ (http://plugins.jquery.com/cookie/)
- jQuery Plugin ‘rangyinputs’ (http://code.google.com/p/rangyinputs/)
- jQuery Plugin ‘bgrins-spectrum’ (http://plugins.jquery.com/spectrum/)
- jQuery Plugin ‘timepicker’ (https://github.com/trentrichardson/jQuery-Timepicker-Addon)
- jQuery Plugin ‘Colorbox’ (http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox)
- jQuery Plugin ‘Sticky’ (http://stickyjs.com/)
- Mobile-Detect (http://mobiledetect.net/)
- PHPMailer (http://phpmailer.worxware.com/ und https://github.com/Synchro/PHPMailer)
- SyntaxHighlighter (http://alexgorbatchev.com/)
- TinyMCE (http://www.tinymce.com/)
- GeoLite2 Free created by MaxMind (http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/geoip2/geolite2/)
- bcrypt.php von Robert K (https://gist.github.com/rk/1070401)
PHP greater than 5.2.17 + MySQL 5 Database
Online Shop Functions are still in a strong development phase.